Cleaning tips for your IONIQ ONE
Here you will find detailed instructions about how best to clean and look after your IONIQ ONE sprayer, plus helpful tips should you encounter any problems, so you can enjoy a smooth skincare experience.
For immediate help, please take a look at our FAQ.
Cleaning the sprayer:
- To remove any residue from your IONIQ ONE sprayer, screw in the IONIQ CLEAN cleaning cartridge and spray for 5 seconds into a washbasin or towel.
- We recommend cleaning the sprayer twice a week and after every TAN application with the cleaning cartridge.
Cleaning the spraypad:
- Carefully remove the spray pad and clean it thoroughly under running water using a mild soap. You can wipe the nozzles to remove any possible residue.
- Make sure the spraypad is completely dry before replacing it on the sprayer.
- Check to ensure your spray pad is fully attached to the sprayer by pressing down on all three nozzles.
- To complete the cleaning process, once the spray pad is back on, spray for 5 seconds using the CLEAN cartridge.
To ensure optimal performance from your IONIQ ONE sprayer, we recommend regularly updating the software. These updates can be performed very conveniently via the IONIQ Skincare app. This ensures that your device is always up to date.
Please consult the operating instructions for further information.
Check our user guides for general and product-specific information on optimal use.